A PRCA report in September 2014 revealed that 70% of communications professionals don’t think the digital training they receive is sufficient. Why? Too much theory, not enough practical information. I aim to change that.
My social media training courses are not based on theory. Instead, they are grounded in the real world of everyday digital media communications. And they’re put together by someone who’s been at the coalface of social media for many years and who’s won awards for it.
My courses are designed to equip you with the specific knowledge, skills and tools you need to make an immediate and hugely beneficial impact upon your business or your clients’ business.
I believe that social media training should inspire and excite you. I love seeing the people on my courses enthused and then hearing the stories of how they’ve gone away and put things I’ve taught them into practice.
Bespoke Social Media Courses
With that in mind, I devise modular social media training courses and workshops suited to your specific requirements. We’ll typically have a chat to discuss your goals and, rather than you choosing something off-the-shelf, together we’ll design a training course for you that is bespoke to you and your company’s needs.
Your course will contain practical tips that only those who know the day-to-day challenges of social media marketing inside and out can impart. Wherever possible it will include examples from your own company or clients. And, importantly, it will be actionable.
Social Media Training Courses
Your training course may last anything from two hours to two days, depending on what your goals are. It will typically be comprised of a mixture of training modules and workshops from the following list, although I regularly develop bespoke modules to suit specific requirements.
- An introduction to social media: platforms and tactics
- Facebook Page management & combating zero organic reach
- Twitter profile management & implementing a listening strategy
- Instagram profile management & building an engaged following
- Developing an effective LinkedIn strategy
- Developing a successful blog
- Content marketing strategy
- Content curation & publishing (workshop)
- Social media for SEO
- Proving ROI: what to measure & how to do it
- How to identify & engage influencers (workshop)
- Social media crisis management
- Live social media crisis simulation (workshop)
- Defining your digital tone of voice & online brand (workshop)
- Best practice campaign examples
- SEO for PR companies
- How to track trends in 15 minutes per day
- Creating an integrated social media strategy
- Implementing a real-time marketing strategy
- Generating great creative social media ideas (workshop)
- Tips & tools for easy social media management
- One-to-one mentoring (for programme details, click here)
Social Media Course Costs
As my courses are bespoke, the cost is dependent on your specific requirements. But as a guide:
Half day (comprising agreed modules, at your offices): from £800
Full day (comprising agreed modules, at your offices): from £1400
Interested in an initial chat to discuss your requirements? Let’s talk.
Don’t take my word for it:
“In our training session, Paul used just the right combination of external examples to spark creative ideas and real Macmillan activities to demonstrate first-hand how we could do things differently by employing innovative new techniques. Not only did the team come away inspired, but they also had a whole new raft of tools and resources to use in future work. This session provided the perfect platform for us to start exploiting social media more effectively and we are already starting to think and work differently.”
Emma Guise, Head of Media, Macmillan Cancer Support
“Thank you for making sense of social media for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our training workshop and it’s such a relief to realise that it’s not as complicated as we had previously been led to believe! We now feel confident and inspired about using social media.”
Jane Dodd, Business & Financial Manager, Admiral Insurance (Marine)