If you’re as confounded as me by the global interest in Pokemon Go, I have a safe haven for you. This week’s Digital Drive Time is a Pokemon free-zone. Not a single mention anywhere. You’re welcome.
So other than mobile gaming, what’s been going on in the world of digital marketing, PR and communications?
In this week’s episode we’re going BIG. I discuss…
- A huge marshmallow man in Waterloo station
- Monumental news from Instagram
- A massive social media faux pas from FC Barcelona
- Some immense news on Adnan Syed, ‘star’ of the record-breaking Serial podcast
- And Emily Ratajkowski’s giant t…witter put down
As always, please leave any comments, thoughts and feedback. And you can also now subscribe to Digital Drive Time on my brand new YouTube channel if you prefer.
Also, sign up to my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/paulsuttonltd to join the conversations around the world of digital and communications throughout the week.